Belgium, Drogenbos, Adhesive Technologies
Maintenance Responsible - Adhesive Technologies (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assure compliance to Henkel standards and local legislation
- Supervise execution of maintenance works
- Supervise contractors
- Organize toolboxes for contractors
- Prepare work permits for maintenance works
- Follow the preventive maintenance plan
- Improve reliability of the installation
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good planning skills
- Bachelor in Electromechanics or equal by experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good level in French
- Experience in manufacturing industry, chemical manufacturing
- Good communication & listening skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.