United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Human Resources
Regional Total Rewards Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Total Rewards Manager, IMEA will advise on the best practice for total reward processes, contributing to the planning, design and implementation of compensation and benefit programmes. Collaborating with internal and external partners on the devising of new and existing total reward schemes and implementing changes where necessary is a main responsibility for the Total Rewards Manager.
- Leads and supports the strategic development of best in class solutions for the respective area of responsibility
- Creates relevant effective processes, policies, systems, and tools
- Understands external trends and brings in the external best practices
- Aligns with global CoE to ensure the effective implementation of global programs
- Updates and re-designs the programs to meet regional / local needs if necessary
- Supports HRBPs to understand challenges and needs from business, and designs solutions
- Evaluates and improves policies, processes, systems, and tools
- Ensures compliance and analyses project KPIs Manages providers in terms of service quality and cost
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in international, multinational working environments
- Excellent collaboration and cross functional management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Natural drive for creativity and innovation
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.