Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in Supply Chain Innovation
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a team member of the diverse and global supply chain innovation team
- Help to drive process improvement initiatives in innovations management
- Improve process governance and knowledge database
- Support the category team in projects steering
- Collaborate with the team members on key strategic initiatives, workstreams and projects
- Contribute with your ideas and learn about exciting innovations every day
- Drive your assignments, plan your time and workload
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business related studies, ideally with focus on supply chain
- Experience from other internships preferred
- Excellent English language skills and advanced communication skills required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good research skills and willingness to learn as well as advanced organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of ownership and independence
- Creativity and eagerness to contribute with ideas
- Availability as of March 2022
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.