Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Internship - Business Analytics (1st February, 2022)
Please apply only if you are currently living in the Netherlands and you are still a student or you have graduated maximum 3 months prior to the internship start date.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Support analytical initiatives, ranging from optimization to statistical analytics. Must be knowledgeable in business analytics and capable to solve moderate data analytics problems. Critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. Excellent communication and people skills.
- Data validation (completeness, correct) between business intelligence- and source systems
- Propose and implement automated and sustainable concepts for data validations
- Support in improving regional data and analytics capabilities
- Translates regional business requirements from concepts
- Build front-end reports in Power BI
- Coding analytics pipeline in Data bricks
- Preferred education in one of the below subjects
oSupply chain engineering,
- Basic programming skills (E.g. Python, SQL)
- Data modelling skills (E.g. Power BI)
- Capabilities to process big data
- Analytical and statistical capabilities to track weaknesses and inefficiencies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A competitive internship allowance (1000 EUR Gross)
- Continuous learning in a digital way via LinkedIn Learning and the Henkel learning hub