Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Assistant for Global Head of Technical Customer Service (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Administrate technical databases e.g., lab requests, test instructions, and reports
- Coordinate technical data management in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate team meetings and follow-ups, prepare presentations, meeting minutes, and other documentation
- Organize customer training in the new Inspiration Center
- Drive and support global project management with a focus on digitalization and remote customer service
- Completed commercial vocational training, e.g., as an Office Management Assistant (d/f/m), Industrial Clerk (d/f/m), or similar
- 3 years of relevant work experience in technical or administrative areas
- Self-starter and proactive team player with strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Confident handling of digital programs and MS Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams
- Fluent English and German language skills