China, Shanghai SCIP, Adhesive Technologies
Specialist Raws & Packs Procurement
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supports execution of workshops and user trainings for a sustainable maintenance of know how
- Monitors master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Documents planning principles, guidelines and user manuals
- Supports development of reports linked to Planning and Inventory Management
- Conducts adhoc analyses in Inventory Management and portfolio management
- Participates in integration testing and in end user testing
- good at SAP system, Microsoft
- Customer oriented; Good team-work spirit and influencing skill; Communication strength;
- Cost sensitiveness
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.