EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Accounts Receivables (OTC) Accountant
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Settle incoming payments with open items that are outstanding on customers' accounts
- Communicate with local countries to troubleshoot errors and respond to inquiries
- Investigate and resolve or recommend problem resolutions while clarifying and solving deducted and disputed items
- Ensure timely month-end Order to Cash closing activities and reporting requirements
- Support in Credit Management activities when needed
- Generate relevant reports i.e. bad debt, aging, customers statements, customers blocked orders, etc.
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of all processes performed and, where needed, assist in processing to meet deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Attentive to details
- Proficient user of MS Office applications