Spain, Barcelona, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Supply Chain
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in a highly motivated team with European scope in the Supply Chain Organization.
- Personal development through on the job learning and coaching from a dedicated mentor in Supply Planning.
- Work in regular reporting support to develop our service to the customer and to optimize our own Supply Chain efficiency
- Develop proposals for service level increase, cost saving initiatives based on own data analysis
- Active participation in sub projects in direct contact with different levels within the organization
- Students with ongoing studies in the field of Economics or Engineering with strong interest in Supply Chain
- Fluent English skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and creative, with the will to succeed
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, perfectly able to work in Microsoft Excel
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.