Spain, Barcelona, Adhesive Technologies
Junior Supply Planner
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Create production planning of our subcontractors based in Europe
- Create a balanced rough cut capacity planning on a rolling forecast
- Manages and controls inventory levels. Monitors subcontracting performance (service level, supplier reliability,...)
- Escalates supply bottlenecks or other issues if necessary
- Optimize planning parameters.
- Lead the New Product Introduction process
- Project Management
- Degree in Industrial engineering
- High proficient in spoken and written English and Spanish
- High knowledge of Excel and SAP
- High determination to achieve the targets
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.