Spain, Barcelona, Adhesive Technologies
I.Lab start-up Venture Builder
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. The Corporate Venture Builder Start-up Business Builder lead aims to proof a successful business model by achieving both strong business metrics & business scalability. Business builder lead is in charge to move from one pilot successful centre to open new experience centres and turn them profitable in a short period of time. This work includes to continue shaping current business model to ultimately deliver an outstanding and profitable customer experience. Typically, Business Builder lead have great entrepreneurial spirit with equal balance between strategic thinking and very action-oriented team leader.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become start-up expansion responsible: lead new experience centers openings in coordination with Operations manager with right budget management to deliver on payback expectations (location selection approval, investment control, team staffing…)
- Accountability for reaching centers P&L objectives: develop and implement successful sales initiatives in order deliver centers break even in few months (own financial plan)
- Build & motivate strong team: provide direction & tools to the teams at each center to empower them to achieve the centers objectives (occupation, cross selling, customer experience, security…)
- Drive business by assessing & activating needed actions: continuous daily customer insights gathering to challenge current practices and ultimately turn them into actionable actions
- Control start-up results in a regular base: ability to properly track key business metrics and report results to key stakeholders (sales, conversions, dropout rate, customer Lifetime Value, returning customers, COGS, profit…)
- Key coordinator with other departments: become essential go-to-person within start-up team and key collaborators
- University degree, preferably in business administration or engineering / MBA is a plus
- Solid experience in fast-growing companies or top consulting firm
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Marketing, Retail, Digital experience are a strong plus
- Fluent level of spanish and english
- The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following core competences: Entrepreneurial, Problem-solving, Troubleshooting, Adaptability, Flexible, Confidence, Decision making, Working under pressure, Ability to deal with high level of uncertainty, Business analysis, Attention to detail, Leading a team, Coaching, Commercial awareness, Customer service, Innovative, Creative thinking, Effective communicator, Highly organized and effective prioritizing work, Resilience, Perseverant, Risk management, Self-motivated and Team player.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.