Italy, Milano, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Global Strategic Pricing and Revenue Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As a Global Strategic Pricing Intern you will work in an international environment, contributing to the Henkel’s growth by focusing on the following activities:
- Develop and implement tools and reports, to support the implementation of pricing decisions
- Support Net Revenue Management local team in pricing analytics to provide guidance and pricing recommendations
- Drive tool and insights to support local teams in trade allocation across channels / customers and to develop promo guidelines based on effectiveness
- Support Category Management deployment across countries (e.g. assortment/shelf recommendations)
- Master's Degree in Economics or Engineering or Technical disciplines that requires extensive quantitative knowledge
- Demonstrated academic success
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Advanced writing and communication skills, able to interact and persuade individuals, as well as actively participate in meetings and group discussions
- Excellent English and Italian
- Initiative and high energy level
- Curious, self-driven, proactive and goal-oriented team player with excellent collaboration and organizational skills
- Availability for 6 months of full-time internship at minimum
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.