Business Planning Manager Emerging Markets
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Implements new defined sales planning processes
- Monitors local Sales Planning KPIs
- Runs qualitative forecast analysis
- Analyzes country specific situations and determines needed actions to be applied for a better sales planning efficiency
- Checks and ensures consistency of all sales planning processes (top down / bottom up planning)
- Supports requests and issues internally (Sales, Marketing, Planning)
- Escalates to Supply Operations in case required
- Supports efficiency and harmonization project
- Participates in interdepartmental projects related to sales planning
- Manages team (coaching, developing, training, planning)
- Performs slow mover monitoring and plans in order to prevent them
- University degree in Business Planning, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2-5 years professional experience in Business Planning having led teams & been independently responsible for successful KPI performance.
- Cross-functional understanding in Demand Planning, Sales, Customer Service, OTC-knowledge
- Superior communication skills with effectiveness in managing communication at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt.
- Ability to define objectives, scope and resources for projects and ensure delivery on time & in full, with relevant KPI proof.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad understanding of business principles, practices and processes