United States, Madison Heights, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Application Engineering Intern - Surface Treatment
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports and ensures completion of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
- Plan on customer / all product performance complaints
- Plans for and executes Customer Technical Request Testing, reports and communicates to field teams and/or customers
- Ensures laboratory and application equipment are calibrated and safety checked in compliance with local regulations
- Curiosity on how things are made
- Desire to learn new things
- Not afraid to get dirty
- Enjoys challenges Highly motivated and passionate
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.