United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Beauty Care
Sales Representative - Hair Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Offering a consultative approach to manage and develop existing and new accounts
- Identifying opportunities via KPI dashboard to enable you to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop and grow Account Base through the sale of products, digital platforms, demonstrations and services with a 360 degree approach
- Creating partnerships that will drive their business and yours
- Collaborate effectively and enthusiastically with all company departments to support the growth of Henkel
- Negotiating and motivating Account base to increase brand loyalty
- Accountable for achieving KPIs within your territory, tracking, analysing and reporting accordingly
- Attend and participate in team and sales meetings, conferences and events
- Experience from a B2B field-based role
- Proven track record of developing an account base
- Excellent Communicator
- Dynamic, self-motivated and driven
- Enthusiastic for innovation, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to manage time and priorities work to ensure maximum productivity
- Confident presenter in a group setting
- Highly flexible approach to coaching and development
- Understanding of social media and how to utilise for a commercial benefit
- Entrepreneurial and results driven perspective
- Driving Licence
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.