Turkey, Gebze, Adhesive Technologies
Lean Engineer, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Promotes lean culture by identifying, collecting, and implementing improvement ideas
- Designs, implements and maintains systems to collect and analyze data for critical product and process parameters
- Eliminates or reduces losses through the use of correct tools
- Prepares and gives training on process/equipment changes
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area and monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- Shares learning and good practices with and from other production areas
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or related engineering departments
- 2 years of experience in production field
- Know-how in Kaizen, Lean and/or TPM activities is preferred
- Good command of English language
- Good level of MS Office knowledge
- Ability to interact different levels with solid communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.