PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Reporting Analyst (Reporting And Advanced Analytics)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Act as a business partner across the entire value chain by providing reports and analyses of sales and marketing data related to markets, clients and consumers as basis for fact-based decision-making, primarily using Henkel internal systems (Sell-in) and 3rd party scan data systems (Sell-out)
- Handle reporting and presentation preparation of financial and market research data with competitive data gathering via market research and social media tracking
- Act as point person/ subject matter expert in assisting colleagues in handling special analysis, ad hoc requests from stakeholders and resolving issues/inquiries from counterparts
- Conduct root cause analyses and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics / Business / Marketing / Sales / Computer Science/ IT or related courses
- With a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in Reporting and Analytics; Preferably obtained from a Marketing and Sales-related role or industry
- Must have expertise in Power BI (including developing dashboards from scratch)
- With intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Excel knowledge, as required for reporting functionalities
- Must have excellent command of both spoken and written English; With good presentation and analysis skills, proactivity, business partnering and stakeholder management capabilities
- Should be amenable to work on a full night shift schedule (9:00PM ~ 6:00AM)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.