Italy, Milano, Infrastructure Services
Internship in SHE-Q department
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Updating and controlling the managing system integrated SHE-Q and all the relevant documents inherent
- Keeping track of the local law last updates and supporting the implementation of the legislative aspects SHE-Q for Henkel Italy
- Reporting SHE-Q for Henkel Italy internally and externally
- Verifying compliance process internally and externally
- Bachelor, Master student or fresh graduate of Engineering/Economy or Environmental Science
- Excellent knowledge of English is required
- Proven ability to work in an international and culturally diverse environment
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Very good command of MS Office
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.