SGP, Singapore, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Customer Service (TCS) Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Excellent teamworking relationship with Sales and Marketing team
- Provide onsite technical support for customers when needed
- Teamwork with Field TCS and Sales and Product Development to support customer enquiries
- Preparation of accurate and timely reports
- Design test, prepare samples, run tests, and report the results
- Provide on-site customer visit and lab trials
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or relevant engineering/technical discipline
- Possess min. 1-3 years of experience in Semiconductor/Camera Module/Sensor/Memory device related industries
- Work experience in composites, coatings, or adhesives, thermal management material and sealants is an advantage
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to design material characteristic and/or failure test based on the customer issue and assessment
- Ability to communicate with customer to understand the requirement and provide customer solution
- Knowledge and experience of material property test with DSC, DMA, TMA, TGA, Rheometer
- Knowledge and experience of handling of SEM, EDX, dispenser, FTIR, Datacon Die Attach is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Good trouble-shooting and analytical skill
- Cultural diversification – work experience in different geographies, multi-lingual is a plus
- Travel Required (up to 15%), SEA region