Thailand, Sriracha Chonburi, Beauty Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate with internal and external organization who relates for quality management, GMP, Safety Health and Environment and current certified ISO system and future new standard
- Control documents in accordance with requirement and plant’s procedure
- Set up internal and external audit plan for all standard systems, including supervision to ensure that audits are conducted on plan
- Follow up the action and status of non-conforming case to report QMR and plant manager
- Set up monthly and annual meeting (management review) of GMP and ISO systems including for sharing minute of meeting to all participants
- Conclusion the data for legal assessment from all departments to plant manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior
- Compliance the regulation and standard of plant
- Perform as to policy compliance, the rules, and regulations standards of GMP, ISO 50001, ISO45001
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Management or related fields
- 2 years or above of experience of document control system or QC/QA
- Strong communication skill. Content: Experience in ISO coordinator
- Able to communicate in English and good in MS Office and Adobe
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.