China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develops strategy and action plan for specific area of responsibility and tracks and directs store/street call activities
- Implements sales strategy with the help of the local sales team/his/her direct reports
- Establishes and maintains strong commercial relations with major accounts
- Achieves sales and distribution targets and monitors key KPIs
- Trains and coaches the sales team for sales excellence, cooperates with the PPS-team for education and coordinates TAs for implementation
- Plans education programs, develops talent
- Communicates and aligns with other channel activities, coordinates tasks between key interfaces, ensures admisnistrative tasks fulfillment
- Manages local digital footprint and provides direction to educators
- Negotiates, implements, and monitors sales incentives designed to encourage brand growth
- Evaluates inventory Organizes regular meetings w/salon owners, plans strategic meetings w/key accounts to present business building opportunitiesUtilizes resources and marketing tools to develop sell-through marketing strategies for customers
- Works with Market Development Managers on new business development and secures relationships with key market-leader salons
- Maintaining existing customers and business
- Develop & manage distributor capabilities
- Good communication & sales capabilities
- At least 3 years selling experience in Automotive Aftersales or FMCG industryAble to travel frequently
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.