Turkey, Ümraniye, Adhesive Technologies
Channel Manager, Vehicle Repair and Maintenance, EIMEA
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assuming full responsibility for strategic implementation of group targets into the channel partners
- Achieving growth targets with focus activities under the channel programs
- Enrollment of digital platform into the key accounts and channel partners
- Handling acquisition of new channels and partners across the region and implementing necessary programs
- Ensuring the portfolio availability across the existing channels and new channels
- Monitoring the channel performance and reporting to the regional management
- Creating Global/Regional Channel meetings and leading discussions in line with local country teams
- Connecting to Country sales organization for the enrollment plan of channel programs
- Creating and supporting the development plan for the digital platforms that are in use
- Aligning with global channel teams for regional implication where necessary
- Realizing customer visits to follow up and accomplish successful deal closure with the existing and new channels
- Accountable for the accomplishment of channel seminars meetings and staff training (product/technology based)
- Responsible for the Regional Channel Meetings and Conferences
- Connecting with marketing teams for the necessary requirements for channel expansion
- Supporting the profitable growth and the Strategic Business Unit (SBU)/Segment strategy across the related Region
- Creating monthly reports for the channel performance
- University degree from a reputable university in related field, preferably in Engineering.
- 7 + years of professional experience in relevant field within the automotive sector. Know-how in Adhesives or White Goods is desirable.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proactive with target orientation
- Flexible for traveling
- Good in digital business models
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.