Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Manager Safety, Health & Environment Issues (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensuring the global collection of sustainability figures (environmental data or accident data)
- Expansion of sustainability controlling and monitoring of effectiveness
- Analysis of influencing parameters with regard to sustainability
- Ensuring and monitoring the implementation of external requirements and specifications of the auditors
- Coordination with the business units and control of the efficiency reports
- Master’s degree in Technology, Engineering, Science or Business Administration, ideally with a focus on occupational safety or other sustainability topics
- 4 years relevant professional experience
- Analytical and strategic mindset, sound data skills and persuasive communication abilities
- Inquiring mind, creative energy and initiative
- Team player with self-motivated work ethic
- Excellent English and strong German language skills, additional languages are a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.