Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance Tax Group
Manager Tax Reporting & Tax Accounting (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work on tax reporting and tax accounting (IFRS) processes for German Henkel entities and foreign affiliates on a quarterly basis
- Work on quarterly/monthly reportings, such as cash tax, and interests and penalties on income taxes
- Participation in projects, e.g. calculating current and deferred tax implications and its implications on the effective tax rate
- Contact person for tax accounting/tax reporting topics within Henkel Group
- Being part of project group for Global Minimum Tax implementation
- Excellent completed studies with focus on taxation
- Certified German Tax Advisor preferred, not required
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in a tax department of a multi-national enterprise (similar size to Henkel) or an internationally oriented consulting firm
- Detailed knowledge of IAS 12 and IFRIC23 required, basic IFRS-knowledge is advantageous
- Team-oriented can-do mentality
- Strong commitment and flexibility in a fast changing environment
- Analytical and solution-oriented way of working
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working within an international environment and various teams and external
- Fluent English and German language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.