Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Global Manager Market & Data Intelligence (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be an integral part of our Global Market & Data Intelligence (MI) team for our Automotive and Metals division with a strong connect to our Global Strategy Team
- Take over full responsibility for (sub-)projects from conceptualization until implementation
- Take the lead for in-depth competitor deep dives including workshops and action plans
- Manage relationships and facilitate projects with internal stakeholders and third party market research providers
- Prepare presentations for top/senior management
- Proactively drive research, analysis and insight generation for our Sales, Marketing and Market Segment teams
- Bring our internal MI platform to the next level and develop communication and implementation strategies to ensure maximum impact within Henkel
- Think out-of-the-box and come up with ideas on how to even further improve the team`s deliverables and impact
- Excellent degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or similar (MBA/PhD preferred)
- Min. 4-6 years of relevant professional experience in B2B, thereof preferably at least 2 years in one of the leading strategy or IT consultancies or in a market & data intelligence role of a corporation
- Experience in at least one of our target industries (Automotive or Metal) preferred
- Proven track record in project execution, effectively managing simultaneous workstreams and a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills and passion for research and data
- Strong sense of business ownership, entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, digital affinity (PowerBI skills are a plus)
- Dynamic, highly motivated team player
- Fluent English language skills, additional languages are a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.