Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Continuous Improvement Manager Customer Service DACH (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Coordinate, lead and execute projects to improve efficiency of implemented processes in Customer Service Front Office Adhesive Technologies
- Improve application of implemented processes and tools (SAP and CCT) in Customer Service Front Office Adhesive Technologies
- Improve interaction between Customer Service Front Office, Back office, Control Tower and Logistics
- Identify knowledge gaps and training needs in Customer Service and align with relevant parties to coordinate and initiated relevant trainings
- Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations
- Systematically develop teams and talent in the respective Customer Service organization
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar function (Customer Service, Customer Experience, Project Management and/or Consulting)
- Competent in project management, possessing the ability to lead continuous improvement initiatives/workshops/events
- Initial experience with integrations and cloud-based business applications tools or similar areas is an advantage
- Top-notch conceptual and analytical skills as well as excellent stakeholder management skills
- Team player with excellent social and communicational skills
- Resilience, strong commitment, and a proactive attitude
- Fluent English language skills, German or other languages are desirable
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.