Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Financial Controlling Manager (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assist in development and implementation of target setting process in line with the company strategy and objectives
- Monitor, maintain and review financial impacts based on quarterly simulation of target achievements
- Coordinate and prepare all financial reportings and analysis during the target setting and target achievement process
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements in the Short-Term Incentives related concepts, processes and tools
- Monitor cost and head count (FTE) of Global Business Solution resources, maintain and further develop related processes
- Support in coordination of the planning process for GBS in line with Adhesive strategy as well as support in setting-up and managing a governance framework for GBS (guidelines, procedures, Target Structure approach)
- Process ad-hoc management requests
- Excellent Master’s degree in business administration or economics
- Prior professional experience of at least 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Power BI, Power Query, etc.)
- Fluent English language skills are essential, German is a plus
- Excellent analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with distinct ‘Can-Do’ attitude
Please submit your application documents in English.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.