CAN, Mississauga, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Representative, Adhesive Technologies - Consumer Goods, Ontario
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Promote Henkel's Adhesives products and services to the current customer base as well as the potential customers in the Consumer Goods Packaging and Labeling market.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Work to establish a complete target list, documenting growth potential by application and location.
- Prioritize, direct & execute sales programs for the assigned market areas.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with key account management, technical customer service, business development and inside sales to deliver value to our customers and achieve competitive advantage.
- Work closely with Alliance partners and Distributors to strengthen and grow sales.
- Have/develop intimate knowledge of the needed markets and customers on the applications & technologies that are used.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Become competent with and utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key OEM's.
- Geographic sales territory includes the Central part of Canada (Ontario & Manitoba).
- It would be expected a minimum of 30% overnight travel would be required.
- Occasional travel to NJ headquarters and other USA would be required for business, trainings, and/or sales meetings.
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, Business or related discipline required.
- 5+ years experience in technical sales is a plus
- Industrial adhesive experience or successful sales in related industry is a plus.
- Ability to set and meet specific and measurable goals and objectives.
- Exhibited knowledge of applicable products and applications including product chemistries, application, manufacturing, and equipment a plus.
- Knowledge of production processes used in the market is helpful.
- Proven Experience creating and maintaining key accounts based on excellent customer relationships.
- Excellent planning, organization, customer focus, results driven, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work well in team environment and to facilitate meetings consisting of key customers.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and PC proficiency.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 30%. Travelling to Manitoba could be expected.
- Fluent English speaking and writing. French a plus.
- Valid drivers license