United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Line Coordinator, 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Assist Line Supervisor by coordinating team assignments, including manpower and materials, to maximize efficient production and quality per manufacturing order.
- Maintain written records of line production, efficiency, and quality. Keypunch data into computer and verify accuracy of records.
- Orient and train new line technicians and assist in evaluation of line technicians' evaluations.
- Help to ensure the safety of individuals working in the department.
- Line check for quality, collect and deliver samples as requested. Allocate as appropriate.
- Perform minor line adjustments, and repairs needed for normal operation and effectively communicate conditions as they occur.
- Notify supervisor if issues exist, such as:
- -any issues interfering with line's ability to meet objectives
- -machine issues
- -any quality issues with output, components, and bulk
- Personnel issues including fulltime and temporary staff.
- Make sure warehouse receipts match the actual for components and bulk. Inventory accuracy of product produces inputs and outputs, and accurately bar code place cards with correct information.
- Perform all other job duties as required.
- High School Diploma/HSE strongly preferred, or 6+ months Zotos Geneva experience required.
- Good communication skills and good math skills required.
- Must have proven ability in all aspects of production technician and knowledge of all other procedures in Zotos, International, Geneva, Packaging department.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.