United States, Indianapolis, IN, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Receives incoming goods
- Checks for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices
- Picks order and pack.
- Receives and dispatches outgoing goods according to written / verbal requests or orders
- Ensures proper routine of materials is maintained while the materials are transported between departments
- Enters data into a database to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records
- Performs further routine clerical activities
- Accurately sorts, labels and stores goods Arranges storage to optimize warehouse space usage
- Education -- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience -- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience.
- Certifications and licenses -- must have upright forklift, reach truck, or rider pallet jack license.
- Communication Skills -- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Physical Requirements: Have the ability to lift at least 50 lbs, and be on feet for majority of the workday.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.