United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Brand Manager, Beauty Care Equity & Communications
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Within our Consumer Beauty Care business, create an inspiring, growth-generating vision for each brand within N.A. Create, update or nurture brand equities to make them crisp, consumer relevant and long lasting
- Responsible for creating compelling and modern brand equities and bringing brands to life through creative and content across all N.A. Beauty Retail categories
- Work with a Director of Equity & Communications to identify consumer motivations and insights, build forward-thinking brands, and ultimately achieve sales and profit targets
- Work closely with Innovation team to build brand equities that can play across current and new categories/segments, as well as new product line architectures, SKU mixes, channels of distribution and pricing tiers
- Ground brands in a distinct and ownable social purpose. Provide guidelines to Activation team on how to bring this purpose to life
- Analyze and anticipate consumer insights and motivations as well as competitive brands to carve out ownable, meaningful benefits and reasons to believe
- Brief and manage external and internal agencies/partners to create best-in-class communications on an annual basis. Oversee the development and production of creative and content assets needed to represent the brand in the N.A. (or global) marketplace across all platforms. Determine most cost-effective partners to use for each piece of communication
- Ensure equities and communication achieve goals in sustainability, e-commerce readiness and diversity and inclusion
- Partner with cross-functional N.A. leaders to ensure vision and output meet goals (e.g., Marketing Go-To-Market and New Product Development, Sales, Sales Strategy, R&D, Operations, Finance, Shopper Marketing and other functions as needed)
- Hand off assets to Marketing Activation, Shopper Marketing and Sales teams in defined and timely way
- Expertise in equity-building and communications, either marketing or agency experience is acceptable
- Proven track record of consistently building strong brands and teams, driving change, challenging status-quo and delivering results
- Experience developing brands and communications in a digital world
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with regional groups is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or equivalent degree is preferred with 3-5 years of progressive and successful experience leading brands
The salary range for this role is $130k to $150k. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.