United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Mixing Operator - 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Prepare raw materials for addition to the mixer.
- Load raw materials into the mixer and process per detailed instructions.
- Prepare and package final product per process order instructions.
- Maintain a clean work area within a 5S framework.
- Follow all plant safety policies.
- Wear required PPE at all times while on the plant floor and during batch manufacture.
- Communicate well with coworkers and management.
- Complete all required paperwork in a legible and timely manner.
- Maintain proper identification and labeling of all chemicals during batch production.
- Follow proper waste disposal policies.
- Operate a forklift and other mechanical equipment.
- Manual lifting of 50 lb. bags for extended periods.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.