United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Brand Marketing Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel.
- As an intern, you will play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- As a Marketing Intern, you will become an integral part of our Brand Team by conducting in-depth market research to make product, packaging, and pricing recommendations.
- Collaborate with global colleagues in the development of impactful claims and substantiation for new products, working closely with R&D and testing.
- Expand your skills in tracking trends in innovation and ensuring current knowledge of global competitive landscape
- Apply your knowledge in communications by working with Marketing, Sales, Creative & Legal departments in development of collateral, packaging, digital brand assets, ensuring consistent brand communication across all channels.
- Expand your presentation skills by developing presentations and other materials for retailer/partner meetings.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business, Marketing, Sociology, Psychology, or related discipline or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Knowledge of beauty category (major competitors, target users, industry trends) preferred
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment; can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency; detail-oriented with unprompted follow-through
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; solid analytical skills
- Team player with demonstrated leadership and organization skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.