Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Data Management Support - part-time
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
YOUR ROLEJoin our Inhouse Design Agency department as Data Management Support and help us with:
- Checking completeness of data coming from external design agencies (using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator software, successful candidate will receive a training)
- Searching for mistakes such as broken or corrupted images, data or fonts errors
- Transferring and organizing files
- Ensuring the consistency of folder and file naming across all data platforms
- Fluency in spoken and written English (B2) - daily communication with colleagues from other countries
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Interest for design agency environment, packaging design, packshots and 3D creation
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit is a plus
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Henkel Shop
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office possibility
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 5 EUR gross/hour (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)