Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Global Manager Sustainability, Social Impact (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Oversee with thematic leads in the global sustainabilty team and the relevant functions the implementation of our 2030 ambition and goals for ‘thriving communities’
- Establish the new role as key contact for the business and functions on social impact, including further development of Henkel’s strategic approach beyond compliance
- Shape our leadership role on social impact by assessing and supporting new issues, e.g. on living wages
- Drive the evolution of content of Henkel’s internal and external reporting on social sustainability topics
- Lead on evolving the content of Henkel’s social standards and human rights policies in line with external expectations
- Support the implementation fo the mandatory human rights due diligence according to legal requirements
- Partner with business and functions on their action plans, partnerships and key projects to drive social impact in line with Henkel strategy, supporting them with expertise to capitalize on opportunities and minimize risks arising from sustainability trends
- Represent Henkel in the relevant platforms and coalitions to gather intelligence and best practice on social progress topics, and to create greater visibility for Henkel’s actions
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Social Science or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience in practical aspects of social development and Human Rights
- Legal background would be a big plus but not a must have
- Knowledge of relevant global codes and policies for Human Rights and advanced concepts of corporate social leadership
- Experience with human rights/labour stakeholders in European and internaitonal context
- Fluent English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.