United States, Portland, OR, United States, Seattle, WA, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Representative (Adhesives)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- You will be responsible for the sales and service of Industrial Adhesives used in OEM Furniture and Building Components (Window construction, door assembling, foam bonding, furniture assembly, flooring, and other similar markets).
- You will excite our current and new customers by promoting Henkel’s products and services across your sales territory geographic west/northwest sales territory (all states or a portion depending on candidate’s location and experience level): WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, ID, and W Canada.
- Exchange with cross-functional teams and senior experts to establish a complete target list and document growth potential by application and location.
- You will utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Get involved in relevant trade associations, where requested, as well as develop and maintain relationships with key OEMs that supply Henkel’s present and targeted customer base.
- You can shape your career with various trainings, rotation and development programs we have at Adhesive Technologies
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Relevant work experience in technical or solution sales in a manufacturing environment.
- Industrial adhesive, furniture or building component experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of automated control equipment helpful.
- Strong business acumen, planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building.
- Ideally live in the Seattle or Portland metro areas.
- Ability to travel an average of 40%.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.