HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The role of this representative is to provide packaging, equipment, and process solutions and services to key account customers in the Northeast US region. You will be the direct factory-level sales, service and customer-facing project manager for the packaging and labeling segment in the defined territory. This includes responsibility for servicing all existing and prospective key account site business. In collaboration with the Key Account Managers, you will identify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customers sites matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution and drive growth within our business. Technical aptitude, relationship-building skills, and being a self-starter with the ability to work remotely are required. Travel can be considerable, and time and territory management skills are a must. Compensation includes salary, Sales Incentive Plan (SIP), company car program, and benefits.
- Lead and execute site level technical service plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of each respective key account.
- Develop knowledge of the market and the major applications & technologies including working with major OEM/AEM and other market specialists.
- Drive new growth opportunities at select key account local sites, including promotion of new business models and solutions, commensurate with strategic plans for each respective key account.
- Execute market-wide initiatives including new product launches, sustainability, food safety.
Effectively communicate progress and needs to the Key Account Managers (owners of the key account strategies) and business management team, including document site-level activity as required in the Henkel CRM.
- Effectively collaborate across functions (Key Account Managers, Technical Customer Service, Inside Sales, Business Development, Customer Service) in order to execute site level strategies.
What you will bring to the table:
- Four (4) year BS in Chemical, Packaging, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of Technical Sales preferred
- Strong value selling skills and interpersonal skills
- Time and territory management skills working remotely
- Minimum 50% travel requirement
- Intermediate Microsoft (especially Excel) proficiency