United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Shift: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
$2,500 Sign on Bonus
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Sign-on bonus of $2,500
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- To facilitate the requisition of indirect materials that are not managed by the corporate buyers.
- Work with vendors to ensure service expectations are identified, maintained, and tracked.
- Work with all departments to identify purchasing and inventory management opportunities.
- Lead and collaborate with the Warehouse Supervisor in an effective Inventory Management System.
- Participate in the cycle count program. Cross train and act as back-up for shipping and receiving functions.
- Monitor and report inventory inaccuracies, excess, slow moving and obsolete inventory.
- Participate in inventory process improvements and lean activities.
- Associates degree or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.