United States, Elgin, IL, Adhesive Technologies
Starting Rates ranging from $30 hour/ $3,000 Sign on Bonus/ plus a $1.50 Shift Premium!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
Competitive hourly rates - Starts at $30+ shift differential of $1.50 - 2nd and $1.75 - 3rd.
Sign-on bonus of $3,000
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Must be safety focused High mechanical aptitude and strong troubleshooting abilities a must
- Experience with mixing equipment (tanks, agitators, filters, pumps, meters, valves, etc.)
- Pipefitting (line repairs) Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance and calibration; DeltaV experience preferred Understanding of boiler and HVAC operation, ability to troubleshoot these systems Welding (fabrication and repair) preferred
- Strong focus on PSM, Preventive Maintenance, and 5S
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be highly disciplined to work independently off a work order list or at the direction of supervisor and at the same time be flexible enough to help production the team at a moments notice
- Must have five years experience, training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in maintenance/mechanic work
- Must have intermediate computer skills (email/word processing/computer navigation); experience with SAP preferred
- Must be able to lift 50-55 lb. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: electrical, welding, hydraulic, boiler certificates preferred Inventory control skills/experience (maintenance spare parts control) preferred
- Forklift driving experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.