EGY, Cairo, Global Business Solutions+
Purchase to Pay (Accounts Payable) Specialist - One Year Intern
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Post all incoming invoices for third party suppliers and down payments
- Handle all taxes' validation and calculation
- Analyze payments granted to vendors, while coordinating and communicating solutions
- Implement invoice verifications controls to ensure quality
- Act as a point of contact for internal users and suppliers
- Focus on standardization of the process & tools
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- Maximum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English speaker; French is a plus
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- SAP experience is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.