EGY, Cairo, Laundry & Home Care
Trade Marketing Supervisor - Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for planning & executing the annual trade marketing support plans in line with brand strategies
- Track & report all competitor trade marketing activities & evaluate its impact on the brand performance & customer performance
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop visibility solutions
- Supervise deployment of all merchandising material across the different trade channels
- Ensure proper installation & maintenance of all trade display solutions to maximize brand visibility & shelf share
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar FMCG
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in BTL agency is a plus