Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship in Global Supply Chain Beauty Care - New Product Introduction (NPI)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supporting the team in project management, product portfolio analysis and feasibility evaluations
- Assistance in complexity evaluations and optimizations
- Own responsibility for the coordination and implementation of specific projects related to NPI
- Support continuous improvements of launch process, from global and regional views
- Contribute to post launch reviews
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies, ideally focused on supply chain management or operations
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Advanced MS Office skills, SAP know how is beneficial
- Fast learning, pro-active, flexible and goal-oriented behavior
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills and team-oriented
- Starting date as of February 2022 for six months
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.