United States, Westlake, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Management Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
12 months Internship opportunity.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel.
As a competitively paid intern, you will play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization. As an Account Management Intern you will:
- Supports in all administrative topics of Key Account Management
- Expand your ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in reaching a shared goal
- Apply your knowledge through active involvement in omnichannel strategy & execution
- Create reports to support Key Account Managers
- Organizes price lists
- Organizes master data with customer
- Clarifies invoicing differences
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others.
- High Proficiency with MS Office applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills and a self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Preferred availability 6 - 12 months.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.