United States, Darien, CT, United States, Crestview, FL, United States, Miami, FL, United States, Orlando, FL, United States, Tampa, FL, United States, Charlotte, NC, United States, Greenville, SC, Beauty Care
Regional Sales and Education Manager - Zotos
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Plans, directs and monitors development of education materials for your region
- Raises professional standards and quality of team
- Delivers product training to internal team (PPS, Marketing, Sales) Plans trainings in context of business priorities
- Manages, assesses and develops trainer team / freelancers
- Prepares and delivers education for Distributor Sales Consultant, Store Staff, Chain Salons, Hair Salons, and
- Design Team Members on all Zotos Professional products and their best use
- Evaluate the effectiveness of education programs being executed in the field and provide proposal to the education department to modify existing programs or develop updated programs
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Directors in planning, execution and evaluation of regional shows and educational events including content, staffing, formatting and budgeting. Participate in stage presentations when necessary
- Collaborate with Sales Directors and Sr. Sales & Education Manager in planning and execution of major distributor sales meetings, store sales meetings, distributor sales and consultant training programs, including staffing and formatting
- Execute Design Team Member hiring, training, efficient scheduling and coaching
- Assist Education Director or Sr. Sales & Education Manager
- Bi-lingual Spanish required
- Advanced Microsoft suite abilities.
- Social Media proficient- engages external audiences via digital channels.
- Excited for emerging platforms
- Sales of eCommerce landscape management
- Experience in the application of deployment of technology to drive sales
- Overall work experience: 5 Years behind the chair as a hairdresser highly preferred
- Delivers strong educational presentations for all accounts and their personnel as well as Zotos Design Team Members
- Evaluates/analysis effectiveness of educational material and new products
- Collaborates with Sales Directors to strategize account next steps
- Executes training and scheduling of DTMs
- Creates strong relationships with key accounts to generate business growth
- Maintains and manages budget
- 2 Years managing preferred
- 75% travel. Territories covered: Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, NC, SC and Florida as well as Latin America on occasion
The salary range for this role is $70k to $80k. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.