United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Product Development Intern- Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports key ADP/MOC projects Executes lab testing and generates test data
- Supports and runs product development experiments
- Understands and implements project planning
- Ensures SHE and compliance
- Supports in the analysis of results of product development experiments and application tests Interacts with Production and Quality departments
- Collects information for studies from benchmarks
- Supports in comparing existing products with competitive products in features such as costs and formulations
- Student pursuing BS or graduate degree with major in chemistry, chemical engineering, and materials science/engineering
- Taken lab course and have experience working in wet chemical lab environments
- Aware of lab safety
- GPA 3.2 and above
- Availability to work 40 hours a week starting in January
- The salary range for this role is $21.00 to $27.00 per hour. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.