United States, Mentor, OH, IO
Packaging Operator 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Sign-on bonus of $1000
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- High school graduate or GED
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn at all times. Immediate correction of safety hazards.
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Takes independent action or directs resolution of housekeeping infractions in area of responsibility.
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency. Maintains a professional, team-player attitude.
- Engagement and ownership of one’s own work area and equipment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.