South Korea, Gangnam, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care Marketing Graduate Development Program One Year
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop relevant business skills for a successful FMCG career
- Have first-hand experience in immersive learning environment within brand management teams
- Have opportunity to make an impact on the brand strategy
- Support the development and execution of the marketing mix
- Develop and lead own management projects
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS PowerPoint) is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.