South Korea, Gasan, South Korea, Incheon, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Supply Planning Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Supports execution of workshops and user trainings for a sustainable maintenance of know how
- Monitors master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Documents planning principles, guidelines and user manuals
- Supports development of reports linked to Planning and Inventory Management
- Conducts ad-hoc analyses in Inventory Management and portfolio management
- Participates in integration testing and in end user testing
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is required
- Minimum of three years work experience in Supply Chain is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required (Japanese is plus)
- Able to work at Gasan plant currently and move to Songdo plant in 2022