United States, Seabrook, NH, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for ensuring the operating system data is accurate including certain Product Master fields.
- Maintains accurate lot sizes, safety stocks, lead times, item notes, and other operating parameters.
- Coordinates demand requirements through order entry into manufacturing planning and execution.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient planning of raw materials to support manufacturing requirements.
- Reviews BEDIA and creates purchase orders for direct materials.
- Works closely with Planners and Production Supervisors if supply issues occur.
- Responsible for accurate and timely execution of raw material procurement.
- Monitors component procurement of raw materials.
- Reviews MRP to determine replenishment orders.
- Monitors raw materials inventories to determine economic ordering consistent with sound inventory control practices.
- Advises Purchasing and the Planner of changes affecting material needs for manufacturing.
- Incorporate PFEP (Plan For Every Part) as a tool to minimize inventory using a proven methodology.
- Responsible to validate purchase delivery dates, track carrier status, and communicates when supplier corrective action request (SCMS) are required.
- Helps maintain purchasing information records and forecasting databases.
- Adhere to production/inventory control policies and procedures to ensure consistent practices are being followed.
- Manages the SCMS database, and scheduling of RTV’s once the disposition has been established working closely with Quality Management and Shipping/Receiving personnel.
- Analyzes raw material inventory aging and takes action to minimize overage or scrap.
- Follow the Scheduling process map and ensure accuracy.
- Generates process order requirements, purchase orders, debit memos, requisitions, and general correspondence as required.
- Helps maintain documentation of manufacturing practices, work procedures and work instructions.
- Creates ZAMU Sample Shipping orders.
- Serves as back-up to the Sr. Buyer/Planner for MRO purchasing.
- Ensure conformance and support with facility quality management system and facility and department strategic goals.
- Maintain 5S and lean manufacturing techniques, value stream mapping, and be assigned to attend
- Required: Associates Degree, preferably in Operations Management or similar, or equivalent years of related work experience;
- Strong PC skills (Notes, Spreadsheets, Downloads, PowerPoint, graphics).
The following is preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree; APICS certification desirable (CPIM)
- Two to three years of MRP/DRP Planning experience in manufacturing/distribution
- Computer database system literate and operating experience.
- Must be able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the position.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.