United States, Irvine, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Intern Supply Chain & Logistic Controlling-Spring
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Prepares planning, forecasting and (internal) monthly financial statements
- Contributes with information / reports / analysis to the decision support in Operations
- Communicates actively controlling relevant topics to Stakeholders in the Operations and SBU
- Monitors cost development of planned objectives and prepares deviation analysis
- Takes care of compliance and governance ensuring the correct application of internal and external guidelines in terms of Financial Reporting
- Contributes to continuous improvement in controlling relevant concepts, processes and tools
- Executes projects
- Currently pursuing an MBA in Supply Chain or Logistics
- BI in general and advanced in Excel
- SAP highly desired
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.