United States, Rocky Hill, CT, DX
SAP PP/WMS Business Partner
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Individual Contributor that will lead solution design, configuration, integration, and delivering integrated solutions in the CPG industry
- Work collaboratively and communicate with stakeholders on process improvements, business requirements, solution feasibility and design.
- Lead projects/enhancements in manufacturing and warehouse management (with emphasis in raw and packs)
- Implement standard SAP PP/WMS customizing and coordinate related developments within SAP environment.
- End-to-end knowledge in RICEF development: requirement gathering, solution design, testing, cut over activities, training and go live
- Knowledge of required master data in the areas of PP/WMS (BOMs, BOM versions, Recipes, Resources, process/production, storage types, storage bins, inbound/outbound strategies, etc.)
- Participate and coordinate the validation of the solution, testing, cut over activities, training, go live and post-support Type of work - Internal Consulting and System Configuration
- 4-year college degree (Bachelor’s) in Information Systems preferred but may substitute other technical certification in a related field.
- Minimum five years of application consulting experience with SAP – preferred in SAP Production and Warehouse Management
- Experience in connecting SAP/WMS with ITS Mobile preferred.
- Experience in integrating SAP to External MES preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Fluent in English and Spanish Flexibility and willingness to travel within Americas (North, Central and South America) Knowledge of project management techniques preferred.
- Experience working on CPG industries preferred
The salary range for this role is $85,000 to $115,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.